Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 2nd:)

When my sweetie Michael and I got married, we decided to take a picture every month on the 2nd (for our month-versary). We're so good at remembering (not) that we forgot to take one on September 2nd. But we did remember on October 2nd! This was the Sunday we were coming back from Utah visiting Aunt Doreen and Uncle Dan and Kim and Tom. It was a great trip and we were exhausted when we got home (which would explain my tired face haha). Anywho, here it is!


You can see the lovely mural above our bed in the background haha. We like to wake up to a sunrise every morning! Even when we sleep in past noon....

Here are some photos from our trip:


Sarah and Jana sleeping....

 Close up view of their lovely faces:):)


Ok, ok. I have a confession. I totally passed out in the middle of Elder Perry's talk. I was still writing when I fell asleep.


Jana's cute new haircut!

uh...me & sarah are weird... let's leave it at that. 

Sadly, I don't have any pictures when we were at Kim and Tom's on Saturday night and Sunday morning. It was a blast! I played a variation of freeze tag with Zach, James, Cade, and Kim. Then we had an early birthday party for me! Kim got my favorite cookies, the sugar ones with the picture in the middle. I don't know how else to describe them. They sang me happy birthday and it was so wonderful of them! The next morning before conference started Kim made cinnamon rolls (like the BEST in the entire world. No joke.) and Tom made us egg's benedict, which is amazing! It's an egg with ham on an english muffin covered in a buttery creamy sauce. Delicious. 

We watched conference and then headed back to the Burg. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for posting!!! And I'm totally creeped out by the toe/foot holding thing..... I don't know if we can be friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... when are you going to update this thing? Cuz you've had LOTS of changes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..... so..... ARE YOU OUT THERE!!?!??! You could even just post a quick sentence- you don't even have to do pictures!

    ReplyDelete