Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Devotional with Sister Dalton:)

So today Sister Elaine S. Dalton, the Young Women General President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints came to speak at the BYU-I devotional. She gave a wonderful and inspiring talk about dreaming big, moving out of our comfort zones, and moving forward with confidence and relying on the strength of the Lord. (it's on the BYU-I website if you want to listen to or read it).

After the devotional came the best part. Michael and I got to meet her and her husband Steve! It was so cool. She is so kind and her eyes shine! I'm so glad I got to meet her. She was my favorite leader in the Young Women's Presidency when I was in young womens. Well now I've got to get back to my homework....see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment